My Auto Biography




Im Melrose Nepomuceno Fulgencio. Im presently living in Poblacion, New Washington, Aklan. I finish my elementary education in New Washington, Elementary School with flying colors. I also finish my secondary education in Candelaria NAtional High School- Poblacion Extention now the New Washington Comprehensive National High School. I took my Associate in Health Science Education in Saint Gabriel College. I took my Bachelor Degree in Aklan State University- College of Fisheries and Marine Sciences with the course f Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in General Science.

Im the eldest daughter of Mr. Fred Alcantara Fulgencio and Mrs. Neda Nepomuceno Fulgencio. I have 4 sister.

Im now writing as a virtual assistant at epvirtualassistant. My main task is in blogging and in the article writing.

1 comments:

jesse james said...

keep up the good work. i love you