My Home Town "New Washington The Bountiful"

New Washington is a 4th class municipality in the province of Aklan. The people of new washington is very approacable and kind.

I was born in this town. "New Washington the Bountiful".

My grandparents in my father side is the native of this town. My grand parent are Mr. Benjamin Hilario Fulgencio and Mrs. Gene Alcantara Fulgencio.

I am the daughter of Mr. Fred Alcantara Fulgencio and Mrs. Neda Nepomuceno Fulgencio.

I am Melrose Nepomuceno Fulgencio. Graduate of Bachelor of Secondary Education- Major in General Science.

I finish my elementary education at New Washington Elementary School and my high school education at Candelaria National High School- Poblacion Education presently the New Washington national Comprehensive High School. I finish my Bachelor Degree at Aklan State University College of Fisheries and Marine Sciences.

I am presently working as a virtual assistant. My main task is blogging, and i really enjoy this kind of work. Even though it is to far with the field which i graduated.

Try to visit the town of New Washington. It is a very nice town. You will find their different resort which you will enjoy more with your family.

Try to visit my site:

http://mfulgencio.wordpress.com

0 comments: